Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you smoke?

AHA7

Hello,

I do not smoke and in fact I hate people who smoke!

What a waste of health and money.

What do you think?

bizwiz

I was one of the many people who tried smoking in their teens. I was never addicted to it and never became a chain smoker. Non smoker for 5 years now :)

Ichigo

I dont understand how ppl can smoke
they should make a candy that resamble a cigarete and maybe ppl will be addicted to that :D

nuDy

I used to smoke, but I smoke only in very special occasions. I think everything can be good or just fine, if it is modest and limited. Of course, not considering drugs or something like that!

PHPManiac

I used to smoke too. I did like 3-4 cigs a day but now I don't. Now I only do Shisha/Hookah. Its great. Flavours etc. I do that every day. And cigs, I do them here and there.

Dark Soul

No, I think its gross and unhealthy. I can run the mile in about 5 mins and 40 seconds cuz I dont smoke. I hardly even exercise :p

Last edited:

En1ro

I used to smoke, but now don't smoke, people who are smoking have no diffrence for me.they know that they make them organism unhealthy

aarathi

I hate smoking and also hate smokers. In my opinion, smoking is dangerous to our health. I always wondered that why the people waste their money for buying smoking products.

Frostice

Hello,

What do you think?
I don't smoke because I'm allergic to smokes. I make use of inhaler too. I don't do well where there's anything burning. So, lighting and smoking a Cigarette would be the last thing I'm going to do because it's dangerous to my health.

Mimii

There is nothing that will make me to ever light a cigarette in my life because I know the health complications that comes with smoking which I am not willing to subject myself to suffer it when I am old.

Dori

Nope, I don't smoke and I will never smoke. Smoking is injurious to one's lungs and heart. Why would I put myself in something that's very bad for my health. I would rather drink alcoholic beverages over smoke.

Nazzy

Hello,

What do you think?

I've never smoked in my life. I don't think there is anything that is going to lure me into smoking because I know the consequences which comes from smoking. I don't want to kill myself suffering from lung cancer.

Asaba

Why would I smoke? No, I don't because smoking is harmful to the smokers health. So many heart diseases are caused by smoking cigarettes or Cannabis.

Robertoo

Smoking is something that I will never bring myself to do because I know about the harmful effect and the dangers that comes from smoking.

I know some people whom have been rendered completely useless as a result of having their lungs compromised because they smoke.

Henrywrites

I was one of the many people who tried smoking in their teens. I was never addicted to it and never became a chain smoker. Non smoker for 5 years now :)

That was me as well. I never felt that it was good to begin smoking consistently. I just did it once or twice as a result of peer pressure and I stopped smoking. It has been a while now and I am happy with the progress.

UniqueSara

Nah, I don't smoke. I found it difficult to breath in a dusty or smoked area. I don't think I can survive breathing while smoking because it will choke me.