Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you still play Facebook games?

Igba

I can remember some years ago when Facebook video games used to be very popular. I'm not sure if so many people play them now.

Do you still play Facebook games? Which one was your favourite years ago?

Shortie

I do still play some games on my phone that I used to play on Facebook years ago. One of them is Candy Crush and the other is Farmville 2. I know now that you can not actually play the games through Facebook itself anymore like you used to be able to but you can find the games and it links you to the game in the store depending on what device you have.

Bawon

The only Facebook account connected video game which I can remember playing last which have been a long time too would be Subway Surf. I enjoyed it back then because I compete with so many of my friends on Facebook who plays the game.

Bumble

Facebook video games aren't for me. I only play my video games on either PC, Playstation 5 or Nintendo Switch. I don't play video games on my smartphone often and it's why I don't play Facebook games.

Nazzy

No, I don't play any Facebook games again. I have stopped playing video games on my smartphone for more than 7 years. It's only on my Playstation 5 and PC that I'm playing now.

Dori

I've never played any Facebook video games. I've only played video games on Playstation consoles. It's the only gaming platform I've used to play all games I know of.

Robertoo

I used to play some Facebook video games around 10 years ago but I can't remember the last time I played any of those games today because I have upgraded to playing only AAA games.

UniqueSara

I used to play one Facebook game like that called Bumble Witch. I remembered playing this game with some of my Facebook friends and it was fun. I was devastated when I lost my account to an unknown person and that's how I stopped playing the game.

But now, I only use my phone to play other games which I didn't put all my mind on them.