Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do you think halo 3 is the end for MC?

Admin

Staff member
I do think that is it is the end for the MC as far as Bungie is concerned in making games. However I don't think the Halo universe will end just because Halo the trilogy ends.

Donavin

Banned
Yeah

Im gonna have to agree with admin he is correct about that statement how ever killing off mc is almost a "crime" in the halo universe i honestly think that they wont kill him cause if they do who knows what the fans will do for as they love mc, and yes i am an extreme fan of mc i would honestly like it if bungie did not kill mc!:gunsmilie:

Admin

Staff member
Bungie has a habit of surprising the people who buy their games, so who knows that they'll do. However as I say I will be 'surprised' if they kill the MC.

Donavin

Banned
Agreed

I agree but i mean if they were to actually kill mc some people will like, and others will want naybe riot about it but like you said i will be surprised also if they kill MC!

Admin

Staff member
Yeah, its pretty difficult to please everyone anyway, so what happens, happens.

Admin

Staff member
Yeah, that's a good point. Although I don't think they will just let him die.

MastermanAndy

This is the end for the Trilogy for sure, but not the end of Halo saga. They will bring out additional games, just like Halo Wars to keep all the fans happy.

TigerPawsSC

Unfortunately, I think this is "all she wrote" for Halo as far as the Triology goes. That's pretty sad, too, considering the fanbase for this game has grown to be so large. You can expect something better to come along for all those folks, though.

Donavin

Banned
No I'm sure that bungie will eventually make a sequel to halo 3, and if not that they will make a first person prequel, but for the fact they already are making a prequel on a different gaming platform who knows what the outcome is, oh and back to mc dieing i think they may have alternate ending to the game like on maybe the legendary setting he dies, but on easy he lives, bungie is know for its twists

TigerPawsSC

Seeing as this game is such a huge money maker for them, I could easily see them doing something to keep it alive. Hopefully it won't be another tired version of the same game, but something fresh and new.

neol

Hey, the third version is not yet released and people are already talking of another one. Wait until they hear of this.

Donavin

Banned
No one is talking about another game, they are talking about him being in other games, like a fighting game for instance.