Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use Vista?

jackyboy

Do guys...after reading a thread regarding Vista, I though it would be worth asking how many of your Halotalk members are using Vista.

My machine...don't fulfill the system requirements :devil2:

Portalise

I Installed it on my laptop recently (got a free upgrade) and i thinks its quite good, to power hungry. I think i am going to change back to vista soon

ILOVEHALO

I have vista but I think its horrible, I have a gaming computer that more than enough compatible with vista and it runs like garbage.

I just use xp. I could see vista being good in a year or something, its still beta pretty much

Zmogas007

I don't use Vista, and i don't think of using it. I heard it's crap. It just looks good and needs many resources. You can just make your windows XP look like that.

linkinlt

I'm not using Vista, and I ain't planning doing that. First of all, bcos my pc is crap, and it would become even worse with Vista :] Secondly, I like XP, I'm used to doing everything with XP, and I don't want any changes around :]]] And thirdly, Vista has a lot of bugs and I think it's much better to use XP instead of Vista, while bugs are being fixed ;]

Untitled

No way! I don't have the system requirements yet and iam not planning on upgrading it! It costs a lot of bucks. Atleast not until i plan to buy a new PC!

Iam happy with Xp! Works Great!

Fusion

I dont use vista myself, I heard there are ALOT of bugs and issues with it anyways, I don't want to get a brand new operating system that just came out, especially from Microsoft. :clap:

PMC

No.

The reason? I'm on a Macbook. I had it duel-booted with XP as well, but after a while I just decided I had no need for Windows anymore and have stuck with Mac OSX ever since.

most

Vista?

i thought that would be a good thing for us
but after vista has been appeared i discovered that it was a big lie
it requires so high features
and i dont have money now for upgrading my computer
i think that xp sp2 is the best

ace

Well i have windows xp sp2 , which i think is the best , but the vista that is the new release really sucks , the reviews that ive heard are horrable , so i really dont like it.

AHA7

I think I'll need a year or so to move to Vista. I am not so excited about it though, but eventually I have to, at least, give it a try.

Tadd

Vista is a very heavy application loaded with much graphics.

It needs high system requirements and that's why I prefer to stay with win xp, at least untill I upgrade my PC.