Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know if there is a Halo or Fallout movie in production?

marnray72

Sadly, no. Steven Spielberg took over the script and production plans, but has no time or date set to start production--mostly due to the fact that the movie needs to be made perfect in the eyes of the Halo Community, putting pressure and setbacks for the team.
Chris O' Connor will be part of the planning and overall production of the picture so don't expect a complete failure, especially if Steven drops out and J.J. Abrams takes the lead.
Any information pertaining to a Fallout movie has not been released yet, but many say that there was almost one made so it is possible that someone may have the cahoonas to turn that into reality.

marnray72

Sadly, no. Steven Spielberg took over the script and production plans, but has no time or date set to start production--mostly due to the fact that the movie needs to be made perfect in the eyes of the Halo Community, putting pressure and setbacks for the team.
Chris O' Connor will be part of the planning and overall production of the picture so don't expect a complete failure, especially if Steven drops out and J.J. Abrams takes the lead.
Any information pertaining to a Fallout movie has not been released yet, but many say that there was almost one made so it is possible that someone may have the cahoonas to turn that into reality.

Katie L

this happens with video game movies a lot.. the rights are bought, there's an announcement, time passes... then there's a "hiatus." happened with halo i think, happened with bioshock.

as far as i know, no fallout movie is in the works. due to the customization aspect of the game, not to mention the endless sidequests and subplots, it would be extremely difficult.

Katie L

this happens with video game movies a lot.. the rights are bought, there's an announcement, time passes... then there's a "hiatus." happened with halo i think, happened with bioshock.

as far as i know, no fallout movie is in the works. due to the customization aspect of the game, not to mention the endless sidequests and subplots, it would be extremely difficult.

Katie L

marnray72

marnray72

Mimii

Ive saw many trailers but im not sure whether any of them are genuine, anyone know?
Yeah, they have already developed and released Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. It's a very good Halo movie that any Halo video game lover would enjoy watching. I would rate it 8/10.