Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ending of Halo 3?

Bryan M

What happends at the end? I beat it, and saw or heard anything unusual. But everyone was talking about the ending. What did I miss?

bjparker0385

just wait 'til after the credits, there's an ending after it just like in every other Halo game.

There's also a second movie even after that if you beat it on legendary.

Jack X

In the ending, DO NOT turn off the screen when the credits start rolling.

Keep watching the screen, when the credits finish rolling there will be another cutscene.

Basically, it shows that Masterchief is alive and that there probably will be a Halo 4.

Also, if you beat the game on Legendary level, you get a little more stuff at the end.

Just don't skip the credits

Brian O

i dont really want to tell u cause then it would ruin the surprise, but beat it on legendary, u can just beat the last level or even on co-op, but dont skip the credits, that's when like it shows the message from bungie saying thanks for playing, then u'll see what happens