Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fav. Weapon on Halo?

Donavin

Banned
I like the pistol in halo, the sniper in halo 2, and I think the spartan laser will be the best in halo 3

2Good4U

Have to go with Sniper some ppl cant resist the headshot,like me:gunsmilie: :gun_bandana: :2guns: playing with battle rifles no shield,SWAT,is also very fun and in that game b-riffle is my favorite

John 117

I have to say, I love the brute shot, because it launches like a mortar, and it's always fun to be able to flip warthogs around with just two shots

EJTheSnail

For Halo CE, the pistol because it can be used in most situations. For Halo 2, the battle rifle because it is similar to Halo CE's pistol. For Halo 3, the MA5C Assault Rifle because it's automatic and more accurate than the MA5B.

Donavin

Banned
that would be correct, but the most logical weapon to choose in all games is the sniper.am I correct?

nuDy

I like the Sniper and the shotgun, but I usually play with shotgun, because I like it as a weapon - it looks awesome :) Most of the time I play with weapons that looks good, even if there are better weapons available

gamer23

Id have to say the brute shot. As far as the new halo goes I will go with the nail grenade. seems pretty cool enough. game should be a blast.