Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite fast Food Place?

TigerPawsSC

If you are from anywhere down south, you should check out Zaxby's. It's got the best dang chicken anywhere and it's got some pretty fantastic seasoned fries, as well. Although the food might be a little bit expensive, it's certainly worth the extra few dollars to get something worth eating.

Midnight

Subway too, they are delicous! Damn I want one now :p after Sub its Mcdonalds, cant get enough of their burgers and fries :D

red_devil52

There's a place here called Nandos which does the best chicken wraps ever. Every time I'm out and I get one. They're so nice :)

rusty

There's a place here called Nandos which does the best chicken wraps ever. Every time I'm out and I get one. They're so nice :)

we got nandos here to (Australia)
i'd also have to agree that subway is great, sure it costs alittle more, you know what the good thing is tho? if i walk to go get fastfood subway is closer then maccas, also alot better. works out great doesn't it?

rusty

do you guys have meals over there? we could only get drinks :( i think they sell the cookies separately tho. there pretty big ay?

rusty

your subway seems abit better of there then ours. *upset* well we got Nados chicken. best thing you'll ever get. apart from subway :)

kanu123

Mcdonalds works out to be pretty fine. Plus i also go to karim's for chicken masala tikka and chicken tandoori. Its really wonderfull.

Untitled

Subway always. Their submarine sandwiches ( 12 inches ) Rock! And i have it Indian style where you can add more stuff inside the sandwich like paneer and extra spices etc. .

Haven't gone a McDonald's .

Cicero

I love KFC. THough kinda expensive, I cant live without it for more than a fortnight. Favourite junk food = BBQ Chicken :p