Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite level?

Midnight

Whats your favourite level to play on either Online or normal Multiplayer? Mine has to be either Accension or Coagulation, both are awesome for multiplayer :D

Phsychon

My favourite level is probably... Coagulation, used to play it all the time offline multiplayer before I got live, so whenever I play BTb I always hope its Blood Gulch :D

rusty

My favourite level is probably... Coagulation, used to play it all the time offline multiplayer before I got live, so whenever I play BTb I always hope its Blood Gulch :D

i have to agree with you there. great level. also i've never played live :(

Donavin

Banned
I love relic the most its such a large level, and many sniper spots to be the rouge sniper in the round he he he

Dreads

Lockout! Best map yet or that snow lvl (forgot its name lol) I love going out of map on that snow lvl cuz its so easy with Banshee or Spect.

also the map is built very well for CTF ( my fav map to play a 8 vrs 8 on )

H8ed

Coagulation is by far my favorite I also have another favorite but I forgot what the level with the big wheel that turns is called I will come back and tell soon I need to play Halo haven't in a long time.

Fusion

Well, my friend makes some maps for Halo 2 like some paintball ones, they are really fun, I also like Coagulation which is one of my favorites, also one of the most popular to.