Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First ever console you owned?

rusty

first console i remember having was a super Nintendo then i got a playstation with a bugs life.
what was first game and console you ever bought/received?

Midnight

first console i remember having was a super Nintendo then i got a playstation with a bugs life.
what was first game and console you ever bought/received?

Mine was the Sega Master System, it was amazing, especially with Alex the kidd:D

kanu123

I owned the mega drive system. Its was really the good ol' days, even with such pitiable graphics by todays standards we were far more satisfied than we are now.

Excess

I cant remember, I think it was either a Sega Genesis, or Sega Master stream. Ah well. It was fun playing Sonic in the middle of a nice day :D

manofgames

I seem to remember it being a PS1.
I remember being really psyched up about it, and the (then) amazing graphics.
Also the fact it played CDS and had pretty shapes when it played them was also amazing

wierdo

Mine was a Super Nintendo. It was actually my sisters, but we both played it for a long time, until it broke.

Untitled

My First one ever is a gameboy advance. Then i got myself a gamecube.

Now i own an Xbox. I love consoles! And all 3 i bought it as soon as they were released!

Now iam gonna buy a PS3. People say it rocks!

John 117

Heh, I had a gameboy pocket, and I remember that I used to love how I could change the brightness setting so the screen would be all black or all white. I used to love playing Super Mario and Tetris too.

Fusion

The VERY first console I ever owned was a Nintendo 64 I got from kindergarten Graduation, was very excited about it, that was before the PS2 and xBox. Nintendo 64 was so fun, now they don't even sell them.

Cicero

My first game console was a GBA black and white with mario. Very horrible console. Passes it on to my brother

bizwiz

The very first console I owned was the NES. I would play for hours and not do my homework which made my parents very angry and they sold it to my cousin :(

ace

Well the first console that i owned was sega mega drive :) , you can still play those 2d games online :) , those were really good times :)

Regards,
Ace.

L337

Has to be the SNES. It was great. Well I still got it and do play it sometimes when I miss the good ol' times. :(
Super Mario etc. Thats what I like to play when I do play. But haven't played in a few months. Need to get it connected again soon to play it.