Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gears of War 2

CatBreeder

Gears of War 2 is a tactical third-person shooter video game in development by Epic Games and to be published by Microsoft Game Studios exclusively for the Xbox 360.
GoW2 is scheduled to be released in November 2008.

For more information:
http://gearsofwar.com/

Chibu

I really enjoyed playing all Gears of War series. With regards to Gears of War 2, it's a good upgrade from the first release to the game.

I'm playing Gears of War 5.

Zuby

Gears of War 2 is the best release in all the game's franchise releases. The inclusion of the Horde mode in the game made it great upgrade. It had better and stronger characters.

Hexagonian

For sometime I was a big fan of gear of wars but after gears of war 3 I just lost interest in the franchise and I haven't played any other games off the series.

Dori

Unfortunately, I never had any interest in playing Gears of War series when it came out years ago. It was just last year that I started playing the game's franchise and if I'm very honest, it's very good. I'm enjoying it. I will start Gears of War 2 next year.

Robertoo

Personally, I don't play most of the Gear of War games enough because it wasn't a First Person Shooter but Third Person Shooter. It's not that the game was a bad but I love playing games from the FPS mode.

Igba

Gears of War 2 is a tactical third-person shooter video game in development by Epic Games and to be published by Microsoft Game Studios exclusively for the Xbox 360.
GoW2 is scheduled to be released in November 2008.

For more information:
http://gearsofwar.com/
I was among the one's who pre ordered Gears of War 2. The tactical third-person shooter video game in its first release was so good that I couldn't waste time on buying the next one. I enjoyed it.