Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God of War Ragnarok have been released

Igba

The much awaited God of War Ragnarok have been released on 9th November 2022. It was released on Playstation 4 and Playstation 5. It's the first time the game have been released on cross platforms.

Are you getting the game or not?

Hexagonian

This is good news , I have been anticipating this game for a couple of months now, good thing it finally out and that would be such a good way to end the year for video games.

Mimii

Finally, they released the game that we have waited for 2 years that they kept delaying. I'm not sure if I would buy it this year but will definitely purchase it by next year to play the Norse 9 realms.

Zuby

With the kind of surge this game God of War Ragnarok came with, there's no doubt why it was on every gamers lips.

They didn't disappoint with how the game came out. I'm yet to start playing it but I will surely do it soon.

Robertoo

This is my second best game last year 2022. They delayed the game so much but later released it in a perfect way in my opinion. I enjoyed playing it so much. I'm yet to complete it but will soon do.

Dori

I really wished the game God of War Ragnarok won the Game of the year award but unfortunately Elden Ring was super. God of War Ragnarok was the last game I pre ordered in a very long time. It's a good game.