Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good, or bad?

Donavin

Banned
Well this game being involved with halo, and such is going to have alot of halo fans wanting it. And if thats the case they are gonna make sure that this game is 100% operational, and make sure it meets the gamers need. This is also more of a game for people that like controling the entire battle front as a army, not as first person like the other halos.

Admin

Staff member
This is also more of a game for people that like controling the entire battle front as a army, not as first person like the other halos.
What do you mean?

Donavin

Banned
sorry for the mis understanding but what i meant is that for this game you control the entire Spartan army for example, you tell them to attack which direction, and such, while in halo you are a single Spartan trooper that is given the orders, and is told what to do rather than what you decide to do in halo wars. Making it more of a game like for example dungeon keeper for example you control the dungeon and make the decisions, and you are the leader not a grunt.

Admin

Staff member
Ah right. lol. Ive just realized why I'm confused. This thread was supposed to go in the Halo Movie section.

But yeah, it's basically age of empires except for Halo.

Admin

Staff member
I'm sure it will come out for the PC eventually. I mean MS is 360, so they're bound to.

This game is for the 360 right? They better make good use of the control system as RTS games on console aren't that good :p

Anyone remember Red Alert on the PS1?

Admin

Staff member
I loved Red Alert and all the C&C games on the PS1 lol.
I think they can work well if the control system is done correctly, although I have a feeling that Halo Wars will not be one of those games where it works well in...

red_devil52

Alright cool. I'd like to see how they get it to work on a console. I think I'l start following this game a bit more then.

Donavin

Banned
Honestly this game should be made more for the pc, than the 360 in my opinion it will become either harder to run the army, or view it with a console remote more than a keyboard, or mouse.

Donavin

Banned
I,m really going to enjoy this game seeing as you now control an entire armada of Spartans, marines, or even the covenant, but i am very concerned if this game will be good on a console more than a pc.