Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA I V or Halo 3?

TheOrangeJuicer

GTA 4 is one of the best games out right now. The multiplayer is fun as hell too. Halo 3 is old news. I would easily go with GTA 4 and im sure most people would agree with me. If your gonna get a FPS get Call of Duty 4.. it owns halo to no end. so your question should be CoD 4 or GTA 4.. that is a hard question that I can't answer..

Im a big Halo fan, but in all honesty I'd say GTA IV. It has more things to do, the campaign is longer, and the online is pretty fun. But if you want to make machinima, Halo is the way to go.

IanPR

Both get old.
Both also are completely different.

Halo 3 has a great storyline if you've played the other 2.
GTA4 is great for fun.
Both have alright multiplayer.

In my opinion, go for Call of Duty 4 if you have Live. I play that much more than both combined.

David

Well it all depends on wat u like. A first person shooter with so many things u can do like forge and making ur own game modes for u and ur friends to play (Halo 3)! or a game where u can go around killing any1 and the story mode is great by the way (GTA 4)! I personaly think GTA!!

wanderer

Metal gear 4

but between gta and halo get GTA IV cause its insane the graphics are amazing and its one of the best games ever

Rondy H

GTA IV or Halo 3?? GTAIV!!!! both online and single player are super cool mind blowing(online is better of course) all the stuff you can do are really cool no other games offer those stuff and the music is cool in GTAIV so by far GTA IV is the BEST game ever no other game is competitive the sales say it all millions already sold and millions still selling nobody is buying halo 3 anymore