Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gta Iv

Midnight

Who here cant wait for this to come out?! I was waiting up all night when the trailer was being released, and there were so many people on thier site that the servers crashed, so I was forced to watch the version on IGN. But anyway, heres the trailer now:

rusty

i think its grade theft auto 5 :p not to sure. its been marked as 5
in number order tho it would be 4 i think. anywho. the game play looks so real well video, i think they should soon release a video of game play, that'd own :)
also GTA FTW

Midnight

Yeah, the graphics are amazing, and did you notice the music? looks like theyve found some sort of new theme for it. Ive been waiting for this for a LONG time, a next gen GTA!

rusty

they always had that music so they didn't get sued.
anything over 25years old isn't copyright anymore. so all that music on the game s would have been old, also vice city and such are based in the 1980's this is probably based in 1999-2002 ;)

haloguy

I'm big fan of GTA, now can't wait any long to play this one.

GTA is the most mind boggling games I ever played. Truly awesome!!

neol

They really know how to do the trick. Iam dieing in waiting for it. Always been a fan of it and will remain forever.