Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 1 or 2

H8ed

Which one of these games do you think have a better story line in single player?

In my opinion Halo 2 was way to short and I didn't really like the story.

Donavin

Banned
Halo obviously has the better story its full of more mystery than the second one, and lost of twists, where as halo 2 didn't.

Dawgpound7000

I liked Halo 2. It gave you the point of view from the covenant and the human side. I think that it is a key part in the story of Halo. I like both of them. Halo started the story, Halo 2 continued the story, and Halo 3 will end it obviously.

Darkstealth

Halo2 was better since we got to use the covenant side and the human's side (like dawgpuond just said) also, a good storyline has to have good weapons so halo 2 pretty much is my favorite one

bizwiz

In terms of story. Halo 2 is more mysterious and that draws me more to the game as I uncover the plot with each level.