Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 2 or Fortnite?

Chibu

If you have played Halo 2 that game out in 2004 and Fortnite which came out in 2017, which one would be your best game and first choice to play? Fortnite might have good graphics but I would go for Halo 2.

Hexagonian

I would go for halo 2 Because it doesn't come with any micro transactions and though the graphics of fortnite is much better and that's the understandable because it was made in a much different era of video games the game play of all halo series is superb.

Zuby

As much as I like playing the Halo games, I think that I'm going with Fortnite. The reason is that Fortnite is more well updated in everything than Halo. The combat system is better, the guns and missions.

Igba

If it was Halo Infinite or Halo 5 : Guardians that asked to leave and play Fortnite, it would be very difficult for me to do that. But since it's Halo 2, I would give it up in a heartbeat without wasting time.

Hexagonian

If it was Halo Infinite or Halo 5 : Guardians that asked to leave and play Fortnite, it would be very difficult for me to do that. But since it's Halo 2, I would give it up in a heartbeat without wasting time.
To be honest the halo 2 is my favorite halo game and I wouldn't and I wouldn't trade it for fortnite maybe I could for call of duty.

Mimii

I would definitely have Fortnite over any old Halo games except Halo Infinite. It's the only Halo game that's very good more than what you get from playing Fortnite. Apart from it, Fortnite is really fun.

Shortie

When it comes to Halo 2 and Fortnite, Halo 2 wins hands down for me. If you have said something like Halo 4 or Halo 5 then it would have been different and I would have chosen Fortnite. As much as I do love playing Fortnite when I have the time, Halo 2 was an absolutely amazing game, and being able to go back to that game if I could from what I remember it being like, would be a solid choice.