Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 2 Skulls Discussion

nehasood3

Could there be more behind the skulls than we know of right now? Could getting all skulls unlocked without turning ur xbox off unlock something? Do u need help to find a skull? Do you need to know what a skull is and what there powers do? Where do u use the skulls power at?, say I use Sputnik skull on Outskirts level to discover the buildings or something like that. Have u found any hidden items/weapons using the power of the skulls? Or Anything about skulls post em here!

Also For my Curiosity, has nebody ever gotten all the skulls activated without the box bein turned off before? If not I wonder if there is any unlockable, because going through legendary with that thunderstorm skull + the blind skull would be very very hard then having to get the IWHBYD skull on top of that. so im just curious if anybody has done that(I havent)

MastermanAndy

I just started looking into skulls, know about them for a long time, but obly recently Ive decided to check em out. I so afr have got about 3, One on Outskirts, Blind, One in quarantine Zone, and somewhere else that I cant remember.