Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 3 Beta testers get the new Halo 2 maps for FREE!!!!!!!

nehasood3

The new halo 2 maps should be coming out the month after next (within the next month and a half) according to an email I got regarding halo 3 beta. All halo 3 beta testers will be receiving the new maps FOR FREE and 2 weeks before everyone else. So on the 22nd anyone who wants the new halo 2 maps should go buy crackdown and hope they get a halo 3 beta key so they can get a hold of these new maps.

Supposedly there will be 1 new small map, 2 medium size maps, and another coagulation size map in the new halo 2 map pack. Hopefully this new big map will actually get played in matchmaking. I can't freaking wait for this map pack.

Again, these mulitplayer maps will be ONLY for the XBOX 360.

haloguy

Good to hear that new....2 weeks earlier can make a huge diffrence.

Now I've to find some freinds, to do that beta testing, so that I can get those maps :D

Cicero

Sayyy. I got a question to ask. How can I become a Beta Tester. If I could It would become an honour:D. I would be happy for the rest of my life and hopefully die in peace :p