Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 3 for PC?

kanu123

Is there any possibility to play halo 3 on my pc . I dont have a xbox , but my pc is a core 2 duo 2.16ghz , 2gB 667mhz ddr2 ram based computer.:sailor:

TigerPawsSC

Sounds like you have quite a machine sitting there on your desk. I'm not sure of the computer capabilities of this particluar version, but with that powerful computer, you should have plenty of the required aspects.

HaloMaster

I had Halo 1 for PC and really didn't like it. Maybe it's because my machine wasn't good enough to run it, but it was really not the same.

neol

With a system like that i dont think you should have any problems running it on your pc man. Tell me if you are successful. I might try it.

jackyboy

I was aslo interested in this question, as I don't own a 360?

Will Halo 3 also releases as PC version? HaloMaster, pointed out that PC verion is different than Xbox one, is that true?

Donavin

Banned
I am guessing they will for the fact they released halo 2 for it also. so yes i am guessing they will release halo 3 for the pc

jackyboy

Good to hear that.as I still don't own Xbox.

So will the Xbox, and the PC version released on the same date? Because I can't wait.for PC version to come out!

gamer23

Im not for sure but anything is possible. I mean they can alot with computers these days. I think it could make it to the pc field.

Iluvhalo

They definitely will release it for the PC, maybe a bit later, but it wil come.
Also, if maybe we'll see results similar to GTA:Vice City, as in the PC version will be way better than the console versions :D Im hoping for that since i dont have a console