Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

halo 3 gameplay too difficult?

Mark C

Just got live and I start playing halo 3 on it and this guy who I was shooting constantly before he shot me we both used same guns but I'm sure I did much more damage to him as I was shootin him for much longer but he killed me more or less extremly fast also he did impossible shots all the time with a sniper always killing me first shot no matter how quick I move or jump is this pure expert? Or a hack? Help please

Kdawg

doubt it wuz a hack. xbox is pretty strict on that and suspend accounts or even ban them. and even then its only a mod for the xbox and not hacking. one thing u have to realize about halo, call of duty, and just xbox in general, is that people play these games wayyy too much. they bring a new meaning to "practice makes perfect." these people are just crazy at getting headshots with snipers while jumping. and also, lag can play an effect. if they have good connection and u dont, they can see u first, their bullets reach u first, etc. and however u move they will read that. so dont be surprised that people are this good when u start playing xbox ur first time haha. i know how u feel