Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

halo 3 maps and live problems?

Taylor

so my i made a map on my freinds xbox but the live is broken so i cant get my account on his xbox. i really want to get the map on my gamertage so i can show people on live is there any way i can do this.

sean

Your friend has to get his live up and running so you can then log in to your live account on his console and then the rest is self explanatory.

Mike

The only way would be to save it to an eternal memory unit which will cost you money. (Or just save it to your xbox's hard drive on your friends xbox)

But, I suggest you just bail on the map, or remake it. Unless you spent days on end perfecting it it's really not going to be a big hit for anyone.

Good luck in your future creations :)

Mike

The only way would be to save it to an eternal memory unit which will cost you money. (Or just save it to your xbox's hard drive on your friends xbox)

But, I suggest you just bail on the map, or remake it. Unless you spent days on end perfecting it it's really not going to be a big hit for anyone.

Good luck in your future creations :)

Kelvin

yeah i think you can copy a map off your friends xbox and put it on a 2.0 version usb and then place it back on yours ,i never tried it but i read it off the internet somewhere