Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

halo 3 multiplayer beta

nehasood3

anyone invited to it?
i am
since i bought down
gamertag= gangstuh jono
add me
theyve got some new weapon that fires sum laser or sumthing can anyone tell me what it is and some of the other new weapons
i know they r bringing back the pistol and the assault rifle

MastermanAndy

Yup, Reserved my copy of Crackdown and got the Beta :D I didnt get Crackdown JUST for the beta though, I was originally intending to buy it Beta or not.

Donavin

Banned
well first you were asking about the new laser weapon, yes it is called the spartan laser, it is manual aim, is the most powerful weapon in halo 3 it can blow up any target within a matter of milliseconds, but it hasn't been confirmed if it will be in campaign or anything but that will be an available weapon in halo 3, and i have halo 3 beta from crackdown.

Phsychon

I got in with the Rule of Three, cant wait till May, should be great playing online! I wanna try out the Spike Grenade and Mines most :D

TigerPawsSC

I hope the spike grenades are the real deal. I'm just happy that they haven't become complacent with this version of Halo and they're working to make it a better product.

haloguy

Yes...I read they are putting this third new grenade, good thing is they are putting good deal of hard work to make it better that before.

ErasedIdentity

What is Crackdown?

Im asuming Crackdown is a magazine? lol.

If it is I wouldnt be able to get it probably. Because im in Australia. Is anyone else in Australia and able to get BETA?

TigerPawsSC

Yikes, getting the beta in India might be a little difficult. All I can suggest is if you have anyone in the states who can get your copy of the magazine for you.

nicky

hey

According to an ad in the latest issue of Gamepro, Microsoft will start selling Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta invitations for $60 beginning april 21 -- oh, and each golden ticket comes with a game called Crackdown.

Admin

Staff member
Crackdown is a 360 game. When you buy special copies of it you get an invite to the H3 beta.

The beta is international by the way. If you can get XBL you can get H3 beta.

Donavin

Banned
Yes, but I went to a store to buy my crackdown, I received the beta invitation, but when I looked at the shelf all crackdowns there had the special invite.