Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 3 ODST same online multiplayer?

Scott

The new game is coming out soon and I am wondering if the xboxlive matchmaking will be the same setup and all same kind of gameplay. Its hard to explain what im asking but will it be the same like 4 shot with the BR? like custom games? forge? What im asking is will it be just like the Halo 3 out now?

SecretKrawk

with halo odst you will get two disks, one with halo odst campaign firefight ect, the other will be a disk if halo 3's multiplayerm the only difference is that halo odst's multiplayer disk will come with the three other mythis maps

T1M

Halo 3 ODST will not really have matchmaking....
if you want to play match making you would have to take out your Halo 3 ODST and put in your Halo 3

Halo 3 ODST will have multiplayer campaign and firefight mode. i personally dont know if they will have firefight mode in a matchmaking type of set up but again Halo 3 ODST will not have its own matchmaking

but...
not to long from now the will be releasing the multiplayer reach beta which will be coming out soon after Halo 3 ODST but you will have to have a copy of Halo 3 ODST to play it

Rob

Halo 3: ODST is a stand-alone expansion pack for Halo 3. Therefore, it will play very much the same as Halo 3. You will get a seperate disc for multi-player.

Robo sheep

Eh , no , because , all the games are going to be cooperative not competitive , instead of killing each other you will be helping each other kill the covenant. Thats what i know about it so far , good luck finding out some more. Oh , and if you dont know , there is going to be an awesome game mode called Firefight where you and your friends survive through crushing waves of enemies over and over and over..... i dunno if theres an end to it , but ya.