Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

halo 3 or gears of war 3?

Paul J

what are you people talking bout halo 3 is the best game out there were else can you modify a map and play with frends endless endless map creation your mind is your limit gears is good but halo 3 man
i played all all halos halo 3 is the best

Milton

I would recommend all the GOW games before Halo 3, but if you like first person shooters then try Halo 3. Although I havent played GOW3 yet i would assume that its amazing like the first 2 were and still are. If I were you I would go with GOW3 though just because its the newest game out and Halo 3 has been out for over 3 yrs and its still expensive.

Aaron Michael

It depends if you have played gears 1&2 then i would definitely recomend gears 3 and the same for halo as well if you are looking for a great online shooter though halo 3 wasnt a favorite among alot of halo fans, but gears is a great online shooter and is really easy to get the hang of good luck hope this helped

Michael

If you like more competetive types of video games, definitley buy gears 3.... if you just play once in awhile get halo 3

Igba

I can't say that Gears of War 3 isn't great because I really enjoyed playing the game. With all the shooting and battles, it's very explosive. But in everything, Halo 3 beats Gears of War 3 on all aspects of the game.

Mimii

Halo 3 : ODST is a very fantastic release of the Halo game franchise. Gears of War 3 is good but it can't be compared to Halo 3 : ODST specifically to me. I might choose Gears of War 3 over Halo Infinite but not Halo 3 : ODST.

Nazzy

what one do you prefer
what one is better.... i just dont know which to play
For me, it's Gear of War 3. Halo 3 is very good too, and if I can buy both of them at the same time, I wouldn't hesitate. But as for all time best, Gears of War 3 is better.