Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 3 or Gears of War? Which should I get?

Jack Off

Well, on Gamestop.com they have for sale Halo 3 and Gears of War 1, I haven't played any of them so I wouldn't know which to get. GoW is for 7.00 and H3 is for 17.00.... so which is a better game/buy? Thanks for the suggestions.

RK07

It's quite a difficult choice. I'd go with Halo 3, but frankly it's difficult for me to actually feel satisfied with that decision, because Gears of War is such a brilliant game. In the end, I believe it all comes down to story vs. gameplay. Gears of War 1 was the beginning of the franchise and there was lots to improve, and it's story heavy. Halo on the other side, has that addictive gameplay that we all know and love, but the story is simply not the focus of the game. Again, story vs. gameplay.

Squashy

Gears of War. It's cheaper, the online is better, and the graphics are great. Sure, everyone has Halo 3, but Reach just came out and it is very popular, and Gears 3 might take a while.

Natasha

there both really good games and with halo reach just coming out you don't see many people playing 3 or ODST. also with Gears of War 3 coming out April 5th next year, you would have plenty of time to play the first and second one if you want.

Gears is probably you best buy anyway