Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

halo 3 security armor glitch?

TIM

I have 1055GS in halo 3 and I use to have the security shoulders now I do not have my shoulders and I should have had my katana and my helmet but I do not. I have marathon man and alot of old achievement but I have some new ones to

Bob S

that has happened to me before i had the armor for a few day then it just went away. i think it is because of all the new achievment updates that are just messing them up

Bob S

that has happened to me before i had the armor for a few day then it just went away. i think it is because of all the new achievment updates that are just messing them up

Josh F

HERE'S THE ACTUAL ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM

Security shoulders are riddled with glitches, they usually unlock and re-lock themselves with every other achievement you get above 750 gamerscore.

As for your missing katana / Security helmet, the reason you don't have them is because you do indeed have 1000 gamerscore in the game, but you need 1000 gamerscore and 49 achievements in halo 3 to unlock security and katana.