Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

halo 3 theater mode not letting me view any of my video clips ?

matt cicchetti

okay i recently bought halo 3 again. But for some reason when i try to go and watch a video from the single player or multiplayer it won't let me. The screen has a message that says "unable to start because a player in your party is restricted from playing with user-created content".

Although i am the only one in the lobby so i was just wondering why it won't let me view my own videos and edit them. i mean it worked for me three years ago when the game came out. Also my xbox had red ringed a while back and i got it fixed. but could the theater mode not working be because of the system messing up ?

thanks to anyone who can help me out with this
i don't think it is the family settings or anything. because i have no reason to mess with them. it just won't let me view my stuff for some reason and i am not sure why that is.

my gamertag is BurialPunisher
hey i figured it out. it was the privacy settings. i had it set to friends only instead of everyone