Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

halo 3: tried beta

srisri24

I was all excited to play it when it was coming out, seeing as I haven't played Halo 2 in a while it was even more tantalizing to get in on the action. And I definatly enjoyed my first few games, took me a while to get used to the controls again since i've been playing so much Gears, however once i got into my own it was good times. But the graphics can be better.

easyticket

I was all excited to play it when it was coming out, seeing as I haven't played Halo 2 in a while it was even more tantalizing to get in on the action. And I definatly enjoyed my first few games, took me a while to get used to the controls again since i've been playing so much Gears, however once i got into my own it was good times. But the graphics can be better.

But i really liked the graphics. The game is very pretty (Snowbound). Everything is nice and crisp with really good detail. The brain will trick you into thinking it is Halo 2 because Bungie has kept the same feel alive. Graphical touches like boots kicking up snow is nice. The HDR is fantastic from what I could tell. unfortunately, everybody was actually PLAYING the game instead of letting me look at all the beauty

Iluvhalo

I think the graphics are really good, much better than most games , though there is a certain similarity between the graphics of 2 and 3.
The game itself seems nice, havent played much yet, looks good.