Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 3 Xbox 360 (and Legendary bundle) how limited?

SPNarwhal

Alright.

The Halo 3 edition of the Xbox 360, it's going to be limited, right?
All I ever see is it saying "Special Edition" and not "Limited Edition" like most things.

Also, in mind that it is limited.
How limited is it going to be? How many are being released?
A lot?
Is it going to be a solid shipment, one shipment and when that runs out, it's gone?
Or is it going to be a lot and they will sell them up until September ends?

And then the Legendary edition of Halo 3,
I know that that is very limited. One shipment is being made to stores and after they are gone, they are gone.
But is there anywhere that says how many of them are going to be released though? Somewhere I read said around 25,000 total, because 300 per state.. or something like that,
but that was just a random guy saying that.

I just want to know how limited these are going to be,
I might buy a Halo 3 Xbox 360 if it's going to be super limited,
but not if there's going to be tons.
Is it going to be rare?

Help?
I know what the deals are, I know there's legendary edition, I know they are limited.

My question was,

HOW limited are the halo xbox 360s going to be,
and HOW limited is the legendary edition going to be?

Mostly the 360 though,
is it going to be super limited?
Or just sold for a temperary time but be a ton / be common?

Is it going to be rare?

Argenis G

its going to sell like hot cakes just like gta san andreas. should really have preordered it. and i would just buy the regular game without the other junk. like legendary edition which comes with a mini spartan helmet i mean if it was a helmet you could put on i would buy it so i suggest not to spend 120 dollars for that and buy 2 games or another controller something for your 360. buy smart

but the halo 3 xb0x edition will be limited