Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo comics.

kanu123

I recently heard that the marvel comics is going to take out the comics for halo trilogy shortly.

Many of us would be waiting for it.

HaloMaster

Marvel does a pretty dang good job of making comic books so if they're doing something about Halo, I'd bet it's going to be awesome.

maggot

Do you know who is going to be the artist for the noval? If you do then i will be able to get a general idea on how it is going to look.

PS: their are halo books and they are worth reading.

I wonder if the story line is going to be different from the game. Or if it will be different from the novals.

jackyboy

Its out for sale. And I'm pretty sure it not doing and guy.

BTW, I'm also not a big comic fan, I feel bette playing it.

gamer23

well if they do do the comic on the trilogy i guess that would only leave room for other things. What I mean by this is next will be actuall movies about it.

Iluvhalo

I havent heard of any comic book coming out, but if they do decide to make one, it might be pretty good.
If anyone gets their hands on a copy post here please I wanna know how it is.

bizwiz

I believe the halo comics would be an interesting read. I will go out and buy this as soon as I get my salary.