Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

halo movie in 2012? fake or real?

Rho

i see all these articles about halo the actual movie coming out in 2012.
tbh im not to convinced.
but like on you tube they made those odst live action short films which are badass! so like they could have made a movie right there like its so stupid how they made short films but not the ******* movie :(

Kenneth

there was going to be one b4 but it got cancelled due to some contracts or sumthin like that.
ive heard rumors as well about a supposed movie in 2012.
they have the first eight minutes of it on utube not edited or anything like that

if they did they would probably either base it upon ODST angle or Halo CE when they are crashed on the Halo ring and trying to get off.

i hope they dont ruin it like they did with avatar last airbender if one is coming out

Andrew Gifford

It's fake. A Halo movie has been in the works before but it has never come to fruition. Right now there have been talks of a Halo movie but at this point God only knows when it will ever come out if ever.

Mimii

The movie actually did come out in 2012. It was titled Halo: The Movie. This is the trailer of the movie. I watched it and it was good.