Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo trial multi

Donavin

Banned
well back to the classic I guess. Well if you are a big fan of halo as i am you should try playing the halo trial demo its fun, and free. But i noticed that also within the trial weapons in that trial verson are not avaible in the actual halo game.....anyone care to explain?

:gunsmilie: and these are my small guns

Donavin

Banned
Mainly I am referring to the flamethrower, and fuel rod they are not accessible in the halo game either in campaign or multi player, first in campaign they cannot be picked up cause of fail safe. and they are not available in the weapon arsenal in halo, and well the flamethrower isn’t even in campaign either.

Donavin

Banned
Also about clan formation in halo trial

Also I posted this if you would like to create a clan with me on the halo trial demo cause its the only game I like playing online my username on halo trial is spartan1287, and contact me through this site to create this clan ty.

Admin

Staff member
The flamethrower and the fuel rod cannon are available in Halo PC Multiplayer. They're not included in the Xbox version, or in the campaign because of balancing issues.

Donavin

Banned
Yes sorry thank you for telling me that i was referring to the xbox version first cause it’s the only version I own, and not the PC sorry for the inconvenience