Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo Wars (Animals)??????????

dan

Ok so I'm thinking about buying halo wars for xbox 360 and well I'm pretty sure that I saw on the halo wars game guide that their are animals in the game. And that you can actually see these animals and interact with them n the way that you can kill them or the can kill you! I was wondering is this true at all are there actually animals in halo wars that you can actually kill or be killed by them and if so were can I find a list of these animals thank! :D I really wanna know if their are animals in this game to make it seem more realistic or something so please say the truth if you already have one that you've played thanks.

Annonymous Man

i had the game and don't recall any animals but you seem to really like animals, you should try warcraft 3, it has random animals on every map that you can kill or look at lol. its also better than halo wars in my opinion