Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo wars how to take out hunters?

Ben

so i am playing the halo wars campaign on legendary and the computer seems to mass nothing but hunters and Jackels on the level im on. i cant seem to take out all the hunters there are just too many on the mission i am on air units are not allowed so i tried every flamethrowers but they are just to weak with only 2 in a squad they die before they do any real damage scorpions dont stand a chance seeing that hunters are anti vhiecle same with warthogs so far the only thing that worked was marines but later in the mission not even marines can cut it i have no ideas of anything that will hold off the covenant
the level i am on is the one where you have to place 5 rhinos at 5 differnt parts of the map to take down the shield i got 4 rhinos in position but then as soon as all 4 were there they sent a constant atack at my base so much that not even 4 heavy supply pads could keep up with the enemy and there is no second base to build on this map what should i do?