Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo wars trailer!!

nehasood3

hey, at the end of the trailer, why is the spartan talking at a voice that is way higher than the master chief?

Donavin

Banned
well you also have to take into consideration this is when master chief is younger with other Spartans, and Spartans, aren't all males, and chief is known to be the last surviving spartan in the halo saga.

haloguy

Yeah, good to see people are so attentive, appreiate that obervation.

I guess that because...me is young and isin't Master Chief!! You can't expect to have all the same...after all.

nicky

hi

Because when Halo Wars takes place when there are 74 Spartans for all the info read fall of reach

Dreads

Halo Wars is a RTS which means you can probly buy a whole army of Spartans lol

I wonder how sweet that game will be

but it might be hard online lol

maggot

From what i know of the novals is that their wasn't just one master chief. Or that is what i friend told me that also said that he read all of the novals.

Donavin

Banned
Im going to make a separate post about the novels on halo ill post it by Saturday so that everyone knows the background of the mc.

maggot

Lol that is like ruining the books for some people who want to read them but might be better for people who don't like to read(,or can't read very well.:shit: :1eye: :001_9898:)