Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help, what am I doing wrong on Halo Reach Multiplayer, I can't win 1 on 1 battles?

JJG

I love the game and play only Slayer, even though I suck, I'm up to a Brigadier but still stink. I have memorized all the maps and power weapons and occasionally have a good game and I seem to handle most noobs fairly easily, but my biggest problem is getting killed on 1 on one battles with average to great players, I never win. Are players using a handgun against my assault, are they zooming headshots? I don't get what I am doing wrong. Any clues on What I need to practice or any pointers? I have watched a lot of YTube Vids with tips and tricks but none of them seem to explain where I am losing an advantage? Thanks for your help and suggestions.

stewie

Always aim for the head, if they get too close, punch them and then headshot them.

Headshots are the key!!