Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Halo 3 ODST "QUICK 10 Points !"?

Alex

I was playing solo on halo 3 odst and then I had to go. I forgot to press the save and quit button. Then when i try to play again it doesn't let me continue solo. Well i guessed why and went to campain. I found the last mission that I had completed (the one when you basically do the entire level in a banshee) and decided to finish it again to see if it would automatically start the next one ( which i couldn't play because in campain it said it was locked untill i finish it). Somehow, after i finished it, it started the next mission(I think). It started me in Mobessa Streets and there were like 10 places to go. No matter where I went it just started a mission which I completed. HOW DO I COMPLETE THE LAST 2 LEVELS OF THE GAME WITHOUT DOING IT ALL OVER AGAIN ON SOLO MODE? PLZ RESPOND QUICKLY>>>