Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i get recon in halo 3?

Nathan

I really want recon... i've heard rumors that you get it from the vidmaster achievements... is it true?

Hawkins1117

There is some news that i saw on bungie.net about 2 weeks ago that you can get reacon if you do something spacific, but they are only giving hints about what it is. the hints are doubles, duel, 2. so i would play some ranked doubles and see if you can get like a killtacular and get reacon or something like that. also i did hear that if you do all of the vidmaster challenges they will give you reacon. that still has no source so it is just a rumor. and keep in mind that bungies favorite number is 7. Also the thing that if you send 50 pictures of reacon is bull crap. don't waste your time

xxXISlipKnoTIXxx

there is only 2 ways to get it and i know this for a fact

1: get the kill by cone medal in matchmaking (where you throw a grenade or shoot an explosive barrel, and the force shoots a traffic cone into another player killing them.)

2: make a halo 3 machinma series that impresses bungie, such as Halo 3 Mythbusters, Top Ten Series etc.

johnycool20

they have tornuments for recon everyone once in a while, you can see them on http://www.bungie.net/ if you get extremely lucky and actually end up with the bungie team your gonna verse, play good, and win, they give you recon. you can also work for bungie =D. but dont want it from some guy that said he could get you recon because once someone stole my xbox live account even though i got it back because im an evil genuis XD. so yeah look aty the tournaments i recommend. you can also make a machinima series like the rest of the people says. but thats kinda hard, i tried it ,turned out crap .