Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you like Halo novels?

kanu123

I read the novels written by Eric Nylund and William C. Dietz recently on the first two installments of halo trilogy.Personally speaking I liked game more than the novels.
What you guys say?

TigerPawsSC

I love to read, but I really couldn't stand the Nylund novel that I read. It just wasn't nearly as interesting as I had hoped.

neol

Reading is such a waist of time man. I like action more than words. Cant wait for the release.

Donavin

Banned
Well of course your gonna like the game more than the novels, you get to shoot, kill, and blow stuff up, how could a book possibly top that?

bizwiz

I only browsed through the novels in my local book store, looks interesting but I believe that playing the game would be much better.

Overkill

I just briefly went through one of the halo novels. Not as interesting as id hoped, yet about as interesting as i thought it would be. Novels cant really capture halo

John 117

Well, as far as action goes, yeah, the game wins, but the novels provide a lot of background info on the Spartans, and other cool things I didn't know about before, so if your looking for more info on the Spartans and the covenant, read the novel. Otherwise, play the game.