Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you lock your smartphone?

Bumble

It's very important to have your smartphone locked with a sort of security. This will prevent any from from using your phone without your knowledge.

How do you lock your smartphone? Do you use password lock, fingerprint or pattern lock or do you use eye/facial recognition lock?

Flint

If you're making use of iPhone, it's mostly going to be locked and unlocked with face recognition. But this isn't safe 100%. It can be unlocked with any video with your face in it.

Nazzy

I don't even bother about locking my smartphone because I am the only one that is living by myself without having anyone. So I don't see you why I should be locking my smartphone when no other person is having access to the phone.

Zuby

My smartphone is always password locked. I have the lock set to kick in once it's 1 minute of screen inactivity. I'm security conscious with my smartphone.

Dori

I don't lock my smartphone with any kind of lock. I don't see the need for it because I'm if I don't give my phone to anyone, why do I need to lock it?

Robertoo

I don't like using pattern to lock my smartphone. It's either pin password or biometrics that I make use of most of the time. They're better and more convenient.