Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does one get Recon Armor in Halo 3?

chris

I've heard a lot of things about it, like something with a glitch, and beating the Bungie people 2 on 2. I rented halo ODST and i got recon fairly quickly. I just never took the time to find out how in Halo 3
Kthnx

Jac

I promise u this is the truth.The only way to get recon armour is by doing the vidmaster achievments.there are 3 on odst and 4 on halo3.
Halo 3:
Vidmaster brainpan:find all mythic skulls on mythic map pack

vidmaster classic:get leiutenant on the new xp proggression system on live

vidmaster annual:complete the last lvl on halo 3 with everybody in ghosts ,4 players,LIVE,LEGENDARY,with iron and everybody in ghosts

7 on 7:eek:n the 7vnth of a month go to the playlist on LIVE labled 7 0n 7 and earn 7 xp

ODST:
vidmaster chalenge(forgot name):pass a lvl with no shots fired or gernades thrown on campain on legendary,reccomended lvl is the one that looks like lost platoon on firefight

vidmaster chalenge Endure:survive to the 5th set on firefight on HEROIC on live with 4 people

vidmaster chalenge Deja vu:
on live,complete the last lvl on odst on legendary with iron with no hogs or tank Hint:there are two mongooses and unlimited rocket launchers,find this in the first underground piece on the highway
this is all u have to do to get recon,when done go to bungie.net and go to ur gamer page.select UNLOCK my recon at bottom of page
This is the only way to get recon unless u r an employee of bungie

HaPpYEmO

well the now official way to get it is by beating the vidmaster challenges but you will mostly need xbox live for that so good luck.