Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How fun would camera be in Halo 3?

manu123

Imagine, like Uno, it's optional to have your camoora showing in the pregame lobby it would be so fun XD you could see who's the one you just kicked and rub it in their face and flip a few fingers and just laugh and chat and have a good time.

HaloDude23

Yeah that would be good, but I doubt it as well. Maybe a small replay would be good, like in sports games like FIFA. But that would get annoying at the same time, and mess around with spawn time.

A built in record feature would be great, like what some FPS PC games have, and then at the end of the match you'd have some digital memories.

Donavin

Banned
if you guys are talking about like a camera to see what just happened in the game, it has been confirmed that they are going to have a complete camera setup for halo 3 making it easier for halo 3 cinemas, like red vs. blue easier, and available to share online.just wanted to clear that up.

gamer23

camera would be a great idea to have it, but I do not think that they will do it. Just a feeling I have about it.

Iluvhalo

I dont think they will do it, but it might be fun , just to talk and enjoy or even rub it in their face like you said.
It is also a bit unrealistic though since it could be very laggy and isnt really a needed feature as such.