Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How hot does an xbox 360 get?

Zuby

I never had any issues with my Xbox 360 getting hot years ago when I was using it. If your own heats up very bad, you should contact Xbox support. Also make sure you don't have it kept on any foam or clothes. Keep it in a well ventilated place.

Hexagonian

When I had a Xbox 360 it doesn't get to hot though and it would only get hot if you are booting a video game that takes up a lot of space.

Igba

I never had any issues with my Xbox 360 getting hot years ago when I was using it. If your own heats up very bad, you should contact Xbox support. Also make sure you don't have it kept on any foam or clothes. Keep it in a well ventilated place.
This is exactly what I do with all of my consoles including my Xbox 360 back then years ago. I always have it near a standing fan to help with air ventilation.

Bumble

I know very well that some console have factory reset problems and it's most likely the reason why any Xbox 360 would be overheating up. It's best to return it and have it changed.