Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long do you play

haloguy

So guys...how long to you play your Xbox 360.

Just eager to know...how much time our members devotes :clap:

Dawgpound7000

Depends on the day. During the week maybe 1-2 hours a day. During the weekends maybe 1 hour a day because I watch a lot of sports on the weekends.

TigerPawsSC

It depends what game I'm playing. For the sports games on EA, I'll spend hours at first but then I will scale back my play.

kanu123

I try to finish off the game as soon as i buy or rent it. But as it is finished i hardly devote an hour a week on it. Gaming is a bit time consuming so i rather try to avoid bringing new titles too often to my place.

neol

Earlierr i use to play for hours just nonstop but now i hardly play even for an hour. Pity..

TheMouse

More often than not I am on my computer rather than my XboX. it's basically whenever I get chance; when I'm away from the rest of the not-so-niceties such as working and school.

I'd say about three or four hours a week; I wish it was more though :(.

mnjogi

How much time

Basically i would like to play one or two hours in weekdays . Holiday include sunday i will play more than two hours.I am egger to play this game as soon after coming the class