Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many micrsosoft points does all halo 3 map packs and halo wars dlc

TIM

packages costs togheter? i just want to know how much all the dlc's for halo wars and halo 3 costs togheter

mr_j526

The Mythic and Legendary map packs for Halo 3 both cost 800 each. The Cold storage map and the Heroic map pack are both free. And the the Map Pack and mode pack (contains that reinforcement mode, another mode like capture the flag, and another where you win for having and keeping the largest army) for Halo Wars also both cost 800 each. So all together, you're looking at about 3200 Microsoft points. I recommend buying the 4000 point card, and you will still have another 800 left to buy something else.

NA$H

halo 3 odst comes out in a few days it comes with halo 3 with all its maps to date and three new ones, just buy that it comes out in about 2 weeks, as for halo wars an educated guess says 800points

avery

I know the mythic maps cost 800 points, and go to the xbox live market and it should show you how much each cost and i think two map packs are free on halo 3.