Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Of You?

kanu123

how many of you have played halo before halo 2 was released? how many of you have never touched halo until you heard about halo 2?

nicky

hi

I played Halo: CE before Halo 2 was released, but back then I was more of a fan of the SOCOM games on the PS2 (where I got my aiming skills), so I didn't actually own an xbox. I bought an xbox when Halo 2 came out so that I could play XBL.

manu123

My buddies introduced me to Halo CE once it was released cause me had no XBOX, but after getting addicted to XBOX/ Halo CE I bought myself one. then I heard of "Halo 2."

My buddies introduced me to Halo CE once it was released cause me had no XBOX, but after getting addicted to XBOX/ Halo CE I bought myself one. then I heard of "Halo 2."

What is this "Halo 2" you speak of?

Last edited:

HaloDude23

I played Halo before Halo 2. But I didn't like it that much. That's probably because I believe I played it offline. And probably single player, I don't remember too well. However, once I played Halo 2, I started to like the series. Halo 2 was way better, but playing Halo 1 is still fun once in a while. It's come a long way, and once Halo 3 comes out, Halo 2 will probably become obsolete. :shifty:

upsidedownkiwi

I never even knew of Halo until after the publicity Halo 2 got, and in my eagerness, bought a xbox and Halo 2, before Halo (1). Now, I wish I had purchased Halo (1) first, as I prefer it alot.