Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to get on the roof in Turf in Halo 2 multiplayer?

Doh!

Hey I need some help. I'm not the smartest gamer around and i don't know many tricks. I'm trying to figure out how to get up on the roof on the Turf map in Halo 2 multiplayer. I'm talking about way up there where I see some guys go. So far I have no idea how they do it. Help!

Deadguy71

Go to http://www.highimpacthalo.org

They are dedicated to explaining Halo 2 (and Halo 1) glitches and out-of-map stuff. They can show you with videos, text descriptions, and screenshots..

I can give you a quick clue though.. Turn on your overshield, use the rocketlauncher, and stand on the "t-bar" on the back of one of the movable "blast shields".. then just shoot the back of the shield, right near the top, and it'll throw you up pretty high in the air.

Although there's a ledge you can get on up there, you're still stuck out there unless you can get someone on the other side of that area to swordcancel... if that makes no sense to you.. have no fear, that website has far more information on that sort of thing.

Have fun!