Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get the Secret Maps in Halo 3?

Jack

I want the maps like Avalanche, Ghost town and the Mythic maps and more. I heard you had to unlock them some how by doing something but I don't know what.

Rawr

They are not secret at all. If you have connection to xbox live all you h ave to do is go to the marketplace and select game add ons. According to my knowledge, Heroic maps(Foundry, Standoff, Rats nest) are free, and Legendary (Ghost town, Avalanche, Blackout) and Mythic (assembly, Orbital Sandbox) are 800 Microsoft points, Each (about ten bucks.) You can get Microsoft points at your local game store, wal mart, k mart, or you can just buy them online in the marketplace.

sln3331

You can buy the Heroic, Legendary, and Mythic maps on the marketplace. You may notice some of Halo 3's achievements are tied to the maps Citadel, Longshore, and a third one I can't remember. These 3 will be in a map pack coming out later this year when Halo: ODST comes out.