Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i got two ? is there such a game called stay alive like the movie and is there a...

rumbledrum

Hmmm...not sure about the Staying Alive game, but HALO 3 will be XBOX 360 / PC only. No Wii or PS3 for this one...sorry!

Crad

No the Halo franchise is exclusive to the xbox and pc. But if your lookin for a real good shooter for wii. Get Metroid Prime 3. Its considered to be a huge thing cause of the wiimote controls. Its almost perfect if not perfect for an fps. I saw videos on how the controls work and I heard great things about. To me Halo is a great game but I think Metroid Prime 3 will be alot better cause of the controls.

Bloodshriek

Im sorry but i'll have to say no to both. As far as Wikipedia can tell there is no game called Stay Alive. Also, Halo is a Microsoft exclusive which means Nintendo can't make Halo games. I would recomend Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

en.wikipedia.org